Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I can forgive VAR for the offside decisions, I really can. The fact is, if your offside, your offside, just like if the ball is deemed to be fully over the line or not. Its objective and not subjective.

If you start bringing in margin of errors, you are only moving the problem to another area that will be measured in the same way as it is today.

VAR should of been used via the pitch side monitor by the onfield referee to view the Maguire incident. A certain red in my eyes. Also I thought Fred pushed the Chelsea player into a fellow united team mate for the disallowed goal. How are those basic decisions missed?

Chelsea could be 7th by sun night,something i did not even think of as they were so far ahead it seemed like in 4th place, but they have only took 15 points from a possible 42 in the last 14 league games since that Man City loss in november

The simple reality is we've not been good enough this season.

We had 14 points from 15 games and had to sack a manager. That's nowhere near European form.

I'd love European football but if it doesn't happen I'm not too concerned because we're going to be better next year.
We have done unreal to be even talked about to have a chance considering it never looked likely or even possible the way we were playing, to be 5 points off 4th with everyone having 12 games left to play is unbelievable, i want europe but when we get a good result for ourselves we always seem to get a kick from someone winning you maybe dont expect or the way it may come about so if we miss out so be it as long as we can win as many as pos till the end of the season

I no a lot of people wanted a draw tonight. I don’t mind the result it bunches it all up. Everton just need to concentrate on themselves. Starting at Arsenal but we can beat them United An Chelsea. It’s not going to be easy but 4th is now wide open for about 5 clubs. Could be a really exciting end to the season.

Silva ruined our season mate.
Are season isn’t ruined yet. We have a hard run coming up but if we win them games we could actually get 4th unlikely but it’s not impossible. Also if Silva didn’t fail at the start we wouldn’t have Carlo now. So hopefully things are finally going are way An we get the 3 points at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back