Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest to God, I dread the weekend games of City and Liverpool - I know they have the capacity to ruin football for days afterwards. Even an Everton win can barely take the bad taste out of my mouth.

I detest the football media and football industry. They are DETERMINED to find a way of getting Liverpool crowned champions, by hook or by crook. And it's like a death by a thousand cuts.
This conspiracy may have some truth in it. I don't know. I haven't studied it. You are looking at things from a purely unconscious bias perspective. It's not your fault. It's the way of a tribal mind.

Might it not be that the media remembers the great Liverpool teams of the 70's and 80's. It may be that from a purely romantic perspective they would like to see them once again at the top. It's makes for a good story and it's good for business....

It's just a shame that we, as blues, have to watch this hideous script unravel. It's especially raw as we are no longer the force we were in the 70's and 80's.

A side to his personality I knew about for years. One of the reasons I dislked the sleazy get for. Just glad he's left.
It's like you're unmasking the villain on Scooby Doo Dave, I'm genuinely intrigued what you knew about as he always gave off a squeaky clean persona, but obviously there was more to him than met the eye.

Because it doesn't benefit Liverpool FC. That is the only rule of VAR....

What confused me watching it this morning was the "success" of VAR in the World Cup last summer was the way it penalised loads of incidents just like that one. And now it doesnt. That foul on the City player was pretty much the same as when Kane got taken out by some side; Columbia iirc.

This conspiracy may have some truth in it. I don't know. I haven't studied it. You are looking at things from a purely unconscious bias perspective. It's not your fault. It's the way of a tribal mind.

Might it not be that the media remembers the great Liverpool teams of the 70's and 80's. It may be that from a purely romantic perspective they would like to see them once again at the top. It's makes for a good story and it's good for business....

It's just a shame that we, as blues, have to watch this hideous script unravel. It's especially raw as we are no longer the force we were in the 70's and 80's.
The media wamnt it for the reason you suggest; the industry wants it =because it's good for business to stop City winning it each season.

Anyone who doesn't realise now that VAR is weaponised is thick...a category I was in up until this season began.

It's like you're unmasking the villain on Scooby Doo Dave, I'm genuinely intrigued what you knew about as he always gave off a squeaky clean persona, but obviously there was more to him than met the eye.
Least said soonest mended, but I bit my tongue for a while concerning his *ahem* peccadilloes. Heard a lot of stories. Let's just be glad he's out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back