Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane is a caricature nowadays, all his 'rants' are just to keep himself relevant. The Keane of 20 years ago would despise the man he is now.
He was right though, the kid walked by maguire as if he was a cone and de gea should have done much, much better. De Gea has been poor for so long now they should be looking to get Henderson ready for that role.

That’s his level to be fair, for £1.5m I’d say that’s pretty decent. Not his fault he’s been elevated to be our number 9 by virtue of our terrible recruitment in that position.
I don't know why you're acting like this is a bad thing. At 23 he definitely could improve more, but even now that isn't a bad spot to be in.

Not a bad thing at all, for DCL. I just think for a club that wants to be top 4 or even challenging for Europe we need better.
Chelsea are going to make the CL with Abraham and did last year with Giroud.

Point being you need good players across the board and we have Richarlison and DCL at a borderline CL level at worst and a midfield and defense stuck somewhere between mid-table and the championship. Where should we spend?

And also Pickford.

I tuned in to the Norwich match for about 12 seconds and laughed at the fake crowd noise.

What an absolute farce. I really couldn’t give a toss. If Everton won 5-0 on Sunday, I’d be no more arsed about it than if we lost 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back