Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was Barca, cash in Messi.

It's the best scenerio get £100/£150m, bring in Poch, give him that squad and you'll see a better Barca.

Messi is Barcelona but he has too much say in the running of the club.

Never seen anything like that

Idk the semis in Brazil? I actually haven't watched the game yet. I will watch it to see how it turned out. But just going off a very simple comparison, I would think it was around that shocking?

Like I said, haven't had a chance to watch it and would appreciate if you see how they are different. Even down Neymar, I still thought that Brazil-Germany game was something I'd never see.

Koeman and Barcelona. Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, like they're looking for someone to hammer the nails in the coffin.

Martinez must be high on Barca's list...certainly higher than Koemageddon.

If I was Barca, cash in Messi.

It's the best scenerio get £100/£150m, bring in Poch, give him that squad and you'll see a better Barca.

Messi is Barcelona but he has too much say in the running of the club.
I’m not sure you know - that squad is seriously ageing and is going to need a massive overhaul.

Alba, Pique, Messi, Vidal, Rakitic, Suarez, and Busquets are all in their 30’s and Greizmann is 30 in March. They’ve sold Arthur who looked really promising too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back