Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi winning the WP of the Year lol

He's achieved nothing this year, bottled it again with Argentina and completely bottled it in the CL.

Messi winning the WP of the Year lol

He's achieved nothing this year, bottled it again with Argentina and completely bottled it in the CL.
It's an individual award. And seriously if people think either team he's a part of currently are doing anything but overachieving because of his ability, they need to pay closer attention because both Barca and Argentina are badly mediocre otherwise.

He's still the best goalscorer, best creator, and at times the best midfield ball progressor. No player should be able to do all three of those things at even an above average level and he's world class at all three.

Not sure I've seen a player do a better marketing job for accolades than Rapinoe. Good player no doubt but I'm not sure she was one of the 5 best US players and she's one every best player award out there.

Also to me not a great look for FIFA continuing to just pick recognizable names. Marta is well past being world class and she keeps making it for example. Pretend to care at least.

Had a little glance over the world XI and I was under the impression that Marcelo and Modric had poor seasons last year and won nothing of note? Seems mad to have a world XI and not have any Man City player get in despite winning a quadruple.

Will happily admit I don't watch much La Liga apart from the bigger matches.

Had a little glance over the world XI and I was under the impression that Marcelo and Modric had poor seasons last year and won nothing of note? Seems mad to have a world XI and not have any Man City player get in despite winning a quadruple.

And their coach doesn't win either?!

And their coach doesn't win either?!

Champions League is the be all and end all outside of this country though that's why I can understand Klopp getting the nod. Bit of knobhead behaviour from me I have to admit but.......I do like Klopp. Not who he represents but I like his managerial style, he puts everything in to it and expects the same in return. It's what we need here, a manager who gets the crowd on board, has his players running through walls and demands more from every part of the club.

We've been sat here like a wet fart coasting along whilst he has a fire in his belly. He's a bad tit himself like but I would have him here in a heart beat.

Modric is a little bit more understandable because he was so good the year before, but Marcelo is a joke. He's been nowhere near the best left back in the world for a number of years. Big name bias in full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back