Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it,some of my favourite games have been fa cup ones,setting off to Plymouth the night before the game,Stoke getting flooded with blues,kidnapping a vicar at Notts County,Inchys goal at Highbury,the sheer joy of seeing us lift the cup nothing like it,its the greatest ko tournament in the world
Love the memories.
We need some new ones.

Just been on the phone to me arl fella. Always gets onto footy.
Tonight was "The best 11 you've ever seen live.. in a 4-4-2 ! "

I never knew he used to pop into Anfield and watch games in the 60's / 70's, always wanted them to lose and they did quite a bit. ( he lived 60 seconds away btw ) and that he had seen Cruyf play live.
So fitting the Holy Trinity into a 4-4-2 when he had Eusebio and Pele up front ( from the 66 world cup) and Cruyf and George Best into a system was difficult.

Love the memories.
We need some new ones.

Just been on the phone to me arl fella. Always gets onto footy.
Tonight was "The best 11 you've ever seen live.. in a 4-4-2 ! "

I never knew he used to pop into Anfield and watch games in the 60's / 70's, always wanted them to lose and they did quite a bit. ( he lived 60 seconds away btw ) and that he had seen Cruyf play live.
So fitting the Holy Trinity into a 4-4-2 when he had Eusebio and Pele up front ( from the 66 world cup) and Cruyf and George Best into a system was difficult.
My uncles only used to go to the pit for derby games,used to wear old shoes/boots and burn them when they got home,I believe when Cruyff played there,the rs basically offered an open cheque to sign him

That’s what happens when classless winners come up against serial winners, they don’t know how to act. Heard no stories of Henderson et al being wound up by Sterling, Stones, etc for the last two seasons did you?

Strange one this but you cant start continuing a fight on international duty.

Sterling doesnt normally get wound up by stuff so wonder why he was still angry 24hrs later?

He looked so wound up yesterday, seems he tries to hard when he plays in that ground and compounded with the booing and chants he always ends up playing awful.

Looks like that coming together in the latter stages of the game has boiled over, that will be the most exciting thing this international break.

There's not many of them but the small fraction of people on Twitter saying Gomez should've be sent home because he's not as important as a player must regularly forgive their wives for cheating on them and have their balls in a vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back