Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, proof that you will only pick things out that suit your narrative! Are you going to disagree with the fact a lot of our fans wanted us to lose to City, 7 games into the season too? Or are you just gonna ignore that.

Suit my narrative? Your a Kopite chatting out your hoop about that Chelsea match, that's my narrative.

Go back to the Man City thread and tell me how many members wanted us to lose the match. I'm sure there will have been a few and that's up to them.

You said it was a large minority before, now it's a lot so let me know how many is a "large minority" or a "lot".

If 500 people were online during that match, how many wanted City to win?

937.gif

It's England's 1000th game on Thursday.

Makes a normally dull qualifier a bit more interesting I suppose.

Was half tempted to go to it, but it would then involve a long drove home, meh.

Not surprised.

went to their opener at Wigan, and the fans were never a fan of him before they even went up... let alone when they came back down.

not a huge fan of Cardiff.Whenever they get home cup games they get like 2,000 fans which is absolutely garbage.

good travelling support though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back