Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsène Wenger is the new FIFA’s Chief of Global Football Development.
Wenger: "I look forward to this important challenge. The new FIFA we have seen emerging has the sport itself at the heart of its objectives. I know I can contribute and will put all my energy into this."

View attachment 71464
Bet he still has those long coats with deep pockets.. perfect for brown envelopes of cash.

Looking back at that Hennessy thing: if I was him I’d just own up to being a tit because who in their right mind would want people thinking they’re so dense they don’t know what a Nazi salute is.

I read this yesterday and, through the horror, noticed that the woman had told her kids their dad died in world war 2...

Is MLS the next big thing to rival European leagues? So many big names have bought stakes in the MLS clubs. What’s the deal ?
One thing i am certain i think,is that you cant be relegated from the league,but he can fail to get to the next stage as the league after a while turns into a cup format i think,think its top 6 or 8 you have you have to be in, in order to get to the next stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back