Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have had too many injuries and too many decisions against them. Liverpool have had a perfect run of ridiculous decisions and injury few. League has been set up for them from day one this season.

Pep can’t really use injuries as an excuse. He let Kompany go and didn’t replace him, I know Stones has been out for a while and Laporte is the big one but they’ve always known Otamendi was a liability and they spent a fortune on Cancelo. I think Pep was always going to stick Fernandinho at CB and start Rodri through the middle. It’s just not an excuse, they’ve just made bad decisions in the transfer market and Pep has been tactically naive in a number of games.

Said this for a while but I think he’ll walk either before the end of the season or at the end of the season.

Eddie Howe 1 win in his last 25 games.

Great, great manager.

@Keiran

All relative to his team, mate. Youngest team in the league, utterly ravaged by injury. 5 starting first teamers missing today.

Still aren’t in danger of going down, so he’s still working miracles. Top coach.

All relative to his team, mate. Youngest team in the league, utterly ravaged by injury. 5 starting first teamers missing today.

Still aren’t in danger of going down, so he’s still working miracles. Top coach.

2 points off relegation, Villa with a game in hand, they are Championship bound.

2 points off relegation, Villa with a game in hand, they are Championship bound.

OK, If they do, I’ll donate £100 to a charity of your choice.

If they don’t, you’ve got to have a picture of Eddie Howe as your avatar for the duration of next season, yeah?

Is this not when he should be showing his management skills.
Even adopt a sean dyche approach ?
He had a sulk with Ryan Fraser remember, he was a great engine for them,could be difference between mid table or the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back