Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between football being a contact sport, and a foul. It was a clear push in the back by Gana, ergo a foul. Everything after that doesn't count, as the ball is dead. The right decision was arrived at in the end, which is how VAR is supposed to work, wirh the ref consulting the pitch-side monitor. End of...

Nonsense. I'd be embarrassed if I went down like that.

Nonsense. I'd be embarrassed if I went down like that.

Utter rubbish!

I've played enough football and refereed enough over the decades to know the difference between contact and a foul. A push in the back is a foul - every time! The manner of going down hasnothing to do with it...

Utter rubbish!

I've played enough football and refereed enough over the decades to know the difference between contact and a foul. A push in the back is a foul - every time! The manner of going down hasnothing to do with it...

Referee is only giving that because he realised that he had made an utterly bewildering mistake 10 seconds later. End of.

Referee is only giving that because he realised that he had made an utterly bewildering mistake 10 seconds later. End of.

Given your avatar, I cannot take anything you say as being objective.

You are being totally subjective because the decision went against your favoured team.

It was a foul by Gana. A push in the back. THAT is a foul. End of!

Give up...

Given your avatar, I cannot take anything you say as being objective.

You are being totally subjective because the decision went against your favoured team.

It was a foul by Gana. A push in the back. THAT is a foul. End of!

Give up...

Just because I represent a French team does not mean that I will surrender.

Heartbreaking seeing Spurs under Mourinho.

It should have been us :rant:

I’ve seen this about Mourinho mentioned a lot on here over the last couple of weeks. Can you or somebody else fill me in on this line of thinking:
Our last five managers came from:
Preston, Hull, Southampton, West Ham and Watford. What makes you think that a manager of Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid and Man Utd should have been ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back