Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belarus and now Tajikistan are the only leagues still going after the Tajikistani season kicked off yesterday

Jota, PLEASE COME AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS, we still love Mout too!

When he was growing up in Portugal, the English team he most enjoyed watching wore blue. “I loved to watch Everton play, especially when they were playing at home,” said Jota. “It was not a club that fought for the title but that always made life very complicated for the big teams. And I loved that drive and competitiveness. They were relentless.”

Kyle Walker’s England career is apparently over after his latest sexual deviant moment.

Makes me think that dog video was actually real now.

as much as i hate to admit it, TAA is 20 times better than him anyway, no idea what Southgate sees in Walker

tbh i dont rate Southgate and think he's a terrible manager but thats a side note.
I’m totally agreed. You don’t see Spurs fans missing him and they thought the price they got was hilarious. All he has is raw pace which was pointless when Southgate inexplicably played him as a CB preventing many real CB’s from getting an England place. There’s better right backs now and with him also being sexually quite deranged you’d expect to see him dropped across the board really.

As for Gareth Southgate don’t get me started...

Need some oldies knowledge here: what was the crack with Matt Le Tissier? Never actually saw him play in a game but of course seen lots of his worldies online. Decent stats for Saints but only 8 England caps and never moved to a big club?

Was he actually a great player or just someone with the odd screamer in the bag?

Need some oldies knowledge here: what was the crack with Matt Le Tissier? Never actually saw him play in a game but of course seen lots of his worldies online. Decent stats for Saints but only 8 England caps and never moved to a big club?

Was he actually a great player or just someone with the odd screamer in the bag?

Paul Gasgoigne basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back