Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Schalke-Union Berlin game is like watching Huddersfield from last season play vintage Stoke. Which I guess makes sense given Wagner is managing one of them here too.

....I rarely bet on footy but SkyBet has paid me out on my pre-season bet on Coventry to win the league at 28-1. I was impressed when I watched them a few times last season and thought they were worth an interest despite having to play their home games at Birmingham City.

Bit of a bonus when I went in this morning and saw the balance, had no idea what it was for.

BILD today has article on disciplinary issues with Sancho timed fairly well with reports he is ready to leave BVB this summer

BILD today has article on disciplinary issues with Sancho timed fairly well with reports he is ready to leave BVB this summer

From all reports one of the main reasons Guardiola never gave Sancho an opportunity at City was due to his poor attitude.
He does appear to have a problem wherever he goes. Great player but nothing but hassle.

Bayern just scored a nice goal that got chalked off by a pretty horrendous offside call from the linesman.

VAR stepped in and got it right. Ruined the game that.

From all reports one of the main reasons Guardiola never gave Sancho an opportunity at City was due to his poor attitude.
He does appear to have a problem wherever he goes. Great player but nothing but hassle.

Favre clearly has experienced similar as he has benched the player at various times during his tenure, even at halftime where he was 'not good enough'. There are definitely attitude/professionalism issues there so caveat emptor

Favre clearly has experienced similar as he has benched the player at various times during his tenure, even at halftime where he was 'not good enough'. There are definitely attitude/professionalism issues there so caveat emptor

To me there are players of a certain talent level where you maybe just have to let a few attitude problems slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back