Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I sent - acknowledgement received with undertaking to reply within 10 days.

Ridiculous unbalanced analysis of Liverpool game 

MOTD tonight was a disgrace. Zero analysis of clear simulation by Salah for the penalty - even Souness on Sky was clearly suggesting it was soft/lucky

Then bringing Van Dijk back into the discussion- again Souness had said on Sky that they shipped 7 goals against Villa WITH Van Dijk.

Can you please try to have a balanced panel for discussion.

why are you complaining about balance? they mentioned Pickford at least as much as VVD

We were playing ok, but no real goal threat. We need to start believing, and sustain a running game, frightening defences - can't sustain it for 90 minutes agreed, but need to do it for more than 30.

Think back to when we stuck United 4-0, or when Dunc scored the winner at GP against them.

It was passionate and confident football for most of the 90 minutes.
You must admit it's sustain that when you seem to be playing, most weeks 2 or even at times 3 times a week.
Extraordinary times.

You must admit it's sustain that when you seem to be playing, most weeks 2 or even at times 3 times a week.
Extraordinary times.

Mate, these overpaid professionals have a very soft life (unless of course you are the martyr St Van Dijk!! :cool: ).

They need to put more mental effort and passion into their performances for more of the 90 minutes.

Ok so he made some daft decisions but this plague that seems to lurk at the moment with regards to racism and death threats is just pathetic from some fans. There are some folk who i don't think should watch sport as they are just far too emotional with regards to it. I don't like Mike Dean (same as most, he seems an attention seeking little blert) but i hope to god the Police get hold of the whoppers who think it's clever to send him and his family death threats.

I mean, it's not hard to hold these people accountable as long as the FA, police and social media networks work together to identify the users and share their information.

Twitter needs to get the IP address of the user, the network provider needs to pass the contract holder's info to the police, and they need to go and follow up on it.

Seems there isn't a process in place currently to deal with it, but they ought to be.

A bit confused why sending someone off for an elbow to the face is controversial but I'm kind of done trying to understand anything fans go mad about with refereeing because the only rules anyone seems interested in following anymore are the ones they perceive in their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back