Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great weekend so far

We won't Everton it.

No way no how
tenor.gif

This is still your first season of Everton.
You'll come to know the ways of the Toffee soon enough.

You only became an Evertonian last week.Don't do it to yourself lol
Mate let him develop his cynicism naturally like the rest of us. You member been 6 YR and thinking you'd be happy. Let him have his development.

@UptheTofees get that doodle of Sassy necking a dog in practice. You are about to experience your first cynical Everton lesson. Never bet on Ev.

Saints away wasn’t it when we scored 2 OG’s in about 10 mins a few years back ?
Alcaraz and Seamus ?
Yip...
Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were.

How about opening day a while back? Start of a new season, enthusiastic and optimistic about the team, the players etc...
Away to Blackburn Rovers, 0-0 and Howards about to kick the ball down field, the ball slips out of his hands and literally onto a Blackburn players foot and all he has to do is slot towards the goal.
Nice way to set the mood for that season.

Yip...
Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were.

How about opening day a while back? Start of a new season, enthusiastic and optimistic about the team, the players etc...
Away to Blackburn Rovers, 0-0 and Howards about to kick the ball down field, the ball slips out of his hands and literally onto a Blackburn players foot and all he has to do is slot towards the goal.
Nice way to set the mood for that season.
I will flip that and say being at Goodison and seeing Cottee slot a hat trick first up and once again thinking we would piss the league !

This is dragging in. I don't mind being on a Sunday. But would prefer been on earlier that night time. Hopefully wait will be worth it. Then go into Wednesday not praying we can nick something and just enjoying having a free hit.

City another level above everyone in this league at the moment.

they are and fair play to them but being in a position to make 4 or 5 £50 mil changes per game this season is an unquantifiable advantage
I’m no fan of Jose bout he was right in saying their energy was on another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back