Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the Liverpool game today.

It was never going to be an easy game today with their hugely influential defender out injured until the end of the season.

They're just not the same when he doesn't play.

He's proven this season that he's a danger in both boxes and really makes the side tick, so with the manager needing to shuffle the pack it was never going to be easy to take the points.

But fair play, even without Justin playing Leicester did great and deserved the three points. ;)

Who's the Geordie loon who co commentates on BEIN sport America? Ray something or other?

Just watching the tail end of the Barça match and I was pissing myself with the stuff he come out with. Brilliant.

''He's got chromosomes swimming round his body that belong in a Bengal tiger'' after Messi scored.

I want him commentating on our matches.

Who's the Geordie loon who co commentates on BEIN sport America? Ray something or other?

Just watching the tail end of the Barça match and I was pissing myself with the stuff he come out with. Brilliant.

''He's got chromosomes swimming round his body that belong in a Bengal tiger'' after Messi scored.

I want him commentating on our matches.
Ray Hudson. Very distinctive voice abs commentary style. lol

You only became an Evertonian last week.Don't do it to yourself lol
tenor.gif

This is still your first season of Everton.
You'll come to know the ways of the Toffee soon enough.
Saints away wasn’t it when we scored 2 OG’s in about 10 mins a few years back ?
Alcaraz and Seamus ?
Mate let him develop his cynicism naturally like the rest of us. You member been 6 YR and thinking you'd be happy. Let him have his development.

@UptheTofees get that doodle of Sassy necking a dog in practice. You are about to experience your first cynical Everton lesson. Never bet on Ev.

I understand you lads and your cynical pessimistic broken ways

But I changed our path when I named them Tofees and me and evertorian

The tofees will evertor that, which mean they'll win lol

I understand you lads and your cynical pessimistic broken ways

But I changed our path when I named them Tofees and me and evertorian

The tofees will evertor that, which mean they'll win lol
I'd say a sharp pencil will really capture Sassy cheek bones.

I wonder if there are City fans with 'unpopular opinions' about Kevin De Bruyne being not so good because they've won games without him, like some of our fans are about James.

Everything is perfectly set up for us, I eagerly await our 1-0 loss tomorrow.
That would be the % call
But...
Mate let him develop his cynicism naturally like the rest of us. You member been 6 YR and thinking you'd be happy. Let him have his development.
@UptheTofees get that doodle of Sassy necking a dog in practice. You are about to experience your first cynical Everton lesson. NEVER bet on Ev.
Fixed that for you mate, needed a tad more emphasis...and some of Yer Ma's 'in time with the words' slaps on the backs of the legs.
NEVER ; slap
Bet; slap
On; slap
Ev; slap

Just heard Jose's post match, what he said about Modern Penalties is spot on, VAR cant determine how much the contact effects a players ability to stay on his feet, but can see there was contact, this is exactly what Salah plays for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back