Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 5th/6th is best as it gets for us realistically.

Would love 4th but we would need to go on a really solid run whilst RS, Chelsea and WHU all slide which I cant see happening.

Our home record just isn't solid enough which is gutting as GP used to be a fortress.

We still have an opportunity to turn it around. If we can crack the code at home then we have the fixture list to do it. I don’t think we’re the 4th best team in the league but if Chelsea and Liverpool aren’t able to take it why can’t we be best of a bad bunch.

Very surprised by Mourinho's comments, perhaps the article I've read have misquoted/taken them out of context but I wouldn't be happy if the manager of my team came out with that.

Leicester are bottle jobs.

Perhaps but the teams chasing them include West Ham with Moyes (bottler), Liverpool (lost 4 in a row with lots of injuries), Everton (Everton), and Chelsea (Tuchel already calling some of them out). Which two of them are going to make up 6-9 points on that lot?

We still have an opportunity to turn it around. If we can crack the code at home then we have the fixture list to do it. I don’t think we’re the 4th best team in the league but if Chelsea and Liverpool aren’t able to take it why can’t we be best of a bad bunch.

We definitely have the chance mate - I suppose im glass half empty when it comes to Everton and "opportunity" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back