Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely Chelsea did it first
Chelsea's rise was inevitable. After their success in the late 90s and acquiring players like Gullit, Zola, Deschamps, Desailly; success was only gonna come to them at one point.

City have systematically destroyed the league through money laundering and evading FFP, and every year, we have to endure this [Poor language removed] in the league, with zero competitiveness.

Chelsea's rise was inevitable. After their success in the late 90s and acquiring players like Gullit, Zola, Deschamps, Desailly; success was only gonna come to them at one point.

City have systematically destroyed the league through money laundering and evading FFP, and every year, we have to endure this [Poor language removed] in the league, with zero competitiveness.

They didn't win the league last season.

We all wish they had.

You sound like the crying rs fans... "it's der oyl clubs making it unfair...wah wah wah.

I agree with bits of this and there is lots i dont - but one thing that I would love to see is the ratings from tonights match V wolves; I would suspect they are very very low in both the UK and beyond.

I dont want go back on old ground re city in general, but one challange for the PL is they dont engage the wider public & in a bizarre way, their brilliant football is a bit boring

& before the "so what" brigade kicks in; ultimately it will bit all of us longer term when the PL is struggle with TV rights relative to the current arrangements

You sound like the crying rs fans... "it's der oyl clubs making it unfair...wah wah wah.
Why does everything have to link back to the RS? Anyways, Liverpool wouldn't have won the league regardless of what City done this season.

Without Man CIty, the league would've been far better and the race would've been far open. Even a side like West Ham would've been sniffing for the title, something all the neutrals would get behind. Man City could've been excused but their abysmal form in Europe is actually even worse for English football.

Anyone get the impression that the rs really wound up old pep and the city lads by ped-ing their way to the * last season?

City have been relentless, even with the injuries, but I suppose they should be with the squad and recruitment from land of the the oil wells

Mahrez back to his Leicester form - he was unstoppable tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back