Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly won't be playing a high line will we?
Carlo remembers the 4-0 a year ago.....

I think it'll be similar to the rs. Let them have the ball, press at certain moments, try and take care of the ball at the important moments and take our chances.

We'll need our injured players back though, we'll need that bit of luck now on the home stretch

OK lad keep watching your "Soccer" ..or XG or stats...you haven't a clue about real football.
Is real football what they play now or do you mean the stuff where the penalty area was mostly dirt?

I mean I really don't want to do this, but I think in any sport it is naive to think the better athletes now couldn't have competed with the worse ones in the past. Happens in basketball all the time and it is nuts.

Is real football what they play now or do you mean the stuff where the penalty area was mostly dirt?

I mean I really don't want to do this, but I think in any sport it is naive to think the better athletes now couldn't have competed with the worse ones in the past. Happens in basketball all the time and it is nuts.
basketball, baseball, American football, world series, you are welcome to them mate.
You ever been to Goodison?

The RS don't play any differently to last season style wise. It's just slower and the player's aren't as sharp. Fatigue I guess...

If Chelsea had an in-form striker up top it could've been 6-0 tonight. I don't know if he'll come good but Timo Werner was hapless tonight, it was like watching Jar Jar Binks play football.

Another record broken by Klopp tonight (5 lost home games in a row). There was none of that raving madman antics on the touchline. He knows the jig is up, he's broken them players and has no alternative way of playing. Deary me, how sad.

The RS don't play any differently to last season style wise. It's just slower and the player's aren't as sharp. Fatigue I guess...

If Chelsea had an in-form striker up top it could've been 6-0 tonight. I don't know if he'll come good but Timo Werner was hapless tonight, it was like watching Jar Jar Binks play football.

Another record broken by Klopp tonight (5 lost home games in a row). There was none of that raving madman antics on the touchline. He knows the jig is up, he's broken them players and has no alternative way of playing. Deary me, how sad.
Did he appear for an interview?

I won’t ever forget the reaction the RS I worked with back in 2005 gave me, being when I sent him a link to an amended version of the UEFA website.

It was a joke and someone edited it so it said Liverpool will be in the UEFA CL to defend their title, and it miss out after finishing 5th in the league that season. When he clicked it a photo of Moyes holding an Everton scarf popped up, with the words “GOTCHA!” were shown, and he just went mental!.

It should have been water off a ducks back what with the then 5th win of that trophy!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back