Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm probably being stupid but I've gone for a Brighton win in the prediction league I do. Surely they have to score at some point and Leicester's injuries are terrible
I am in a last man standing only 3 left out of 30. I have the foxes tonight.

Be interesting who we go for like - I think this summer has to be more quality than quantity.

Would rather 2-3 £40-50 million players than 5-6 £20 million players as think the squad is slowly coming together.

Similiar situation to when the RS lumped their budget on Allison + Van Dijk which pushed them over the line think we are similiar albeit more in terms of top 4 but those positions being RW + RB with a good 2nd striker to DCL. If we get europe we cant rely on DCL playing 2 games every week.
Yeah, agreed, quality over quantity. We need quality and pace, players who will run at the opposition.

I'm probably being stupid but I've gone for a Brighton win in the prediction league I do. Surely they have to score at some point and Leicester's injuries are terrible

So have I in the one I do, it's been a roll over for like 5 straight game weeks or something. Hoping I can win this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back