Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 3 teams left in acca. 5 wager. For 810 quid. Bayen was in it. I only have liecster and AC milan left.

What price you get
Evens for win when 1-0
Evens for Lewandowski 2 first half shots on target when he had already had one with 20 mins of half left.

Leicester is a tough match to call.
Good luck with your bets.
I’ve just had a score on both teams to score and to have a corner each in both halves myself.
Got a Vardy penno written all over it though with Dunk bringing him down or something..

Evens for win when 1-0
Evens for Lewandowski 2 first half shots on target when he had already had one with 20 mins of half left.

Leicester is a tough match to call.
Good luck with your bets.
I’ve just had a score on both teams to score and to have a corner each in both halves myself.
Got a Vardy penno written all over it though with Dunk bringing him down or something..
Did ye put much on.

Good luck aswell

Dropped right off the pace now have Bournemouth.
Needed to come straight back up for me.
Won’t see them again if they don’t.

I hadn't realised that even though they'd recently sacked a manager.

Not coming back up the first time of asking has been disastrous for a couple of clubs. Quickly finding themselves in the third tier.

I hadn't realised that even though they'd recently sacked a manager.

Not coming back up the first time of asking has been disastrous for a couple of clubs. Quickly finding themselves in the third tier.
Should have built a new stand when they were comfortable in the Prem.

Absolutely spunked the money on gash players instead.

It’s an easy away for me as well, although we always seemed to lose there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back