Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Daryl Dike guy highly rated ? Keep seeing his name trending on social media. Scored some ridiculous blamo the other week but that's all I know about him.
was linked a few days ago that a "big 6" team offered 10m for him. Definitely keeping an eye on him (as a guy from the States myself) and his form has been pretty good recently

Not sure if he's left it too late to be honest. He's going to cost a fortune and has a weird injury record, 28 soon as well.

Sissoko is an absolute myth of a player lol

An enforcer who let's players drift past him.
Yeah I’ve always thought no point leaving Spurs but they’re getting worse, wasting his prime there

Honestly don’t even think Serge Aurier starts for us at right back he’s so bad, to think we’d have spent another 30 mil on Sissoko if he hadn’t have switched his phone off and blocked Bills number at half 10 on deadline day lol

Man U through

I would love for them to be proper crap for a bit, but they always seem to pull something off
Mickey Mouse contest these days anyways, it’s just a contest for being cr@p as far as failing to get out of their UCL group, but not cr@p enough to finish bottom of it. The thought of them playing in this competition during the Sir Alex days, would have been a disaster.

This Milan team wouldn’t even finish top half in the EPL.

Sorry mate but i disagree.
They played Leicester off the park to get through and are now through on merit.

I meant more because they got the away goal and were in a great position at 1-1 to see out the tie, but threw it away with those red cards and not performing on the night

Of course Prague are good, but I’d want my team to see that tie out if it was 1-1 coming out of the first leg with the home leg to come

Mickey Mouse contest these days anyways, it’s just a contest for being cr@p as far as failing to get out of their UCL group, but not cr@p enough to finish bottom of it. The thought of them playing in this competition during the Sir Alex days, would have been a disaster.

This Milan team wouldn’t even finish top half in the EPL.
6 of the 8 remaining teams played in the Europa group stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back