Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions League draw

City vs Dortmund - 1
Chelsea v Porto - 2
Bayern v PSG - 3
Real Madrid v Liverpool - 4

Semis

Winner of 3 vs Winner of 1
Winner of 4 vs Winner of 2

My prediction for the final

City or Bayern vs Chelsea

Champions League draw

City vs Dortmund - 1
Chelsea v Porto - 2
Bayern v PSG - 3

Semis

Hope so mate.

Full expect them to do Real and Chelsea to lose to Porto.

Van Dijk to resurrect from the grave and they beat Bayern in the final.

PSG Bayern and City v Dortmund will be good ties.

Liverpool v Real a toss up

Chelsea should have enough to go through

Yeah I think the Bayern PSG one looks a really good tie but have to think City will have too much for Dortmund. Chelsea I think will stroll it.

Liverpool/Real is tough as both shown inconsistent form although I expect either to lose to Chelsea.

In the other semi it's hard to split them - I have Bayern vs City but could easily be PSG of course - an altogether tougher route to the final.

Earliest the English clubs get knocked out the better.

Be annoying if Chelsea spawn it, considering how bad they are/have been.

This season, more than any in the entire history of football, appears so reliant on temporary form - good or bad. Right now on this day, Chelsea are the second best team in the country and look very hard to beat.

Come the semis, the entire picture could change - that's how absurd this season is.

Champions League draw

City vs Dortmund - 1
Chelsea v Porto - 2
Bayern v PSG - 3

Semis

There's always one dip in form or inexplicable (Pep outcoaching himself) moment, but the route to Semi 1 and then final looks harder than the other to me.

Sinking feeling that the RS can spawn this once again.

This season, more than any in the entire history of football, appears so reliant on temporary form - good or bad. Right now on this day, Chelsea are the second best team in the country and look very hard to beat.

Come the semis, the entire picture could change - that's how absurd this season is.

Was just about to post this.

Literally one loss could absolutely kill Chelsea's momentum.

Certainly a run of

Sheffield Utd (H, Cup), West Brom (H), Palace (A), Brighton (H), leading up to, and surrounding the game should be enough to keep their form going.

The bookies odds suggesting

Semis

City vs Bayern
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Final

City vs Chelsea

Odds - oddschecker (best available odds)

City. 12/5
Bayern 4/1
Chelsea 21/4
Liverpool 32/5
PSG 9/1
Real 12/1
Dortmund 33/1
Porto 40/1

You'd think PSG 9/1 decent but look at their route and it's probably justified. Chelsea at just better than 5/1 could be worth it. May only have one difficult game - the final, and if City you can see Pep blowing it again.

Last edited:
awful draw that, all the talent in one side of it. Liverpool / Chelsea vs. Bayern is my guess - hopefully the good guys prevail and the RS or Rent Boys don’t skank their way to a championship!

A Chelsea vs Bayern final would be a repeat of the 2012 final played at Bayern's home ground when Chelsea won away from home to win the Champions League for their first and only time having lost their previous final to United on penalties a few years earlier.

Earliest the English clubs get knocked out the better.

Be annoying if Chelsea spawn it, considering how bad they are/have been.
Chelsea have arguably been the second best team in the league since Tuchel took over. They're a very good side, and if they have to go through City/Bayern to win it, they'll probably deserve it.

Man Utd Vs. Granada
Arsenal Vs. Slavia Prague
Ajax Vs. Roma
Dinamo Zagreb Vs, Villarreal

Man Utd/Granada Vs. Ajax/Roma
Dinamo/Villarreal Vs. Arsenal

Arsenal and Liverpool are gonna screw us, with Europe, aren't they two very favourable draws there for them.

Hopefully Roma or United would be too strong for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back