Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bookies odds suggesting

Semis

City vs Bayern
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Final

City vs Chelsea

Odds - oddschecker (best available odds)

City. 12/5
Bayern 4/1
Chelsea 21/4
Liverpool 32/5
PSG 9/1
Real 12/1
Dortmund 33/1
Porto 40/1

You'd think PSG 9/1 decent but look at their route and it's probably justified. Chelsea at just better than 5/1 could be worth it. May only have one difficult game - the final, and if City you can see Pep blowing it again.
PSG have two of the four best players left if they can get Neymar healthy. I'd say that's probably the best odds on the board.

Man Utd Vs. Granada
Arsenal Vs. Slavia Prague
Ajax Vs. Roma
Dinamo Zagreb Vs, Villarreal

Man Utd/Granada Vs. Ajax/Roma
Dinamo/Villarreal Vs. Arsenal

Arsenal and Liverpool are gonna screw us, with Europe, aren't they two very favourable draws there for them.

Hopefully Roma or United would be too strong for Arsenal.
Slavia beat Leicester so Arsenal isn't a problem

So many and potential European rematches with those draws

Champions League - Bayern/PSG (last years final), Liverpool/Real (1981 and 2018 finals), pot Chelsea/Liverpool (2005 and 2007 semis), pot Chelsea/Bayern (2012 final)

Europa League - pot United/Ajax (2017 final, pot United/Roma (2007 UCL quarter final), pos Arsenal/Villarreal (2006 UCL semi final)

Big game for Fulham tonight, I think i am expecting them to beat Leeds - it may be more in hope to see them get out the bottom 3 i dont know, but also think Brighton will beat Newcastle tomorrow night
Heart wants Fulham to get out of the bottom 3 tonight, put that pressure on Newcastle.

Head says Leeds might just have too much for them. Brighton won't get it done against Newcastle, draw that suits neither side my call.

Looking forward to it though, anything that puts Ashley up against it is worth cheering for.

Best possible draw for us, so we’ll probably lose to Porto. I wanted Real Madrid or them. I hope RM smash Dapyule as if we do get ko’d in the semis then obviously that’s far less painful. I don’t really want to get to a final though just to get smashed by Bayern. If it was to be City or PSG though they’d probably be content to make do administering a 1 goal thrashing.

As above posts

Big game for Brucey's Barcodes tonight and they're not even playing.

If Fulham beat Leeds at Craven Cottage the barcodes will at least temporarily drop into the relegation zone.

Newcastle meet Brighton at Brighton's Amex stadium tomorrow night but lose there and they'll really be in the [Poor language removed] with Fulham coming from way back to overtake them. Not so long ago the gap was seven points and more, the Geordies weren't even worried.

They're worried now (it'll be three relegations in 12 years and they think they're a big club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back