Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I watch Mitrovic I get the feeling he's the player most likely to say "scoring a goal can't really replace the viseral thrill of plunging a knife into another human being."

He just looks and sounds like character out of the movie Eastern promises.

Everytime I watch Mitrovic I get the feeling he's the player most likely to say "scoring a goal can't really replace the viseral thrill of plunging a knife into another human being."

He just looks and sounds like character out of the movie Eastern promises.
I was going to like your post, but then I thought he looks like he might have a list, so, well, all the best.

Don't see much chance for Fulham now
Meslier has pulled off two great saves, Lookman should have scored, but when it all comes down to it you've got to take the chances.

I really like Anguissa in the Fulham midfield, the defender Andersen seems decent but needs to cut out the hollywood balls.

If Fulham had Bamford they would be mid-table. As it is, they'll go down, Parker will move on and that's that.

Should be very strict action taken on the Prague player. UEFA can't drop the ball on this.

edit: just seen this

ffs

Admire the optimism, but they've never done anything to stop racism in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back