Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soucek Rice Lingard is night and day from our midfield. Pace power and tenacity v players who can’t run. Same with McGinn Grealish Barkley Luiz. Don’t be surprised when they overrun us and people are blaming Ancelotti again. The more I see our midfield agaisnt other teams the more I appreciate the job Ancelotti has done getting this lot into the conversation. Davies Gomes Siggurdson are the worst midfielders in the league.

Soucek + Rice + Lingard

VS

Allan + Doucoure + James

Id take ours all day long.

Might even be worth us just throwing Holgate in with Allan for a few games just to give us a bit of pace in there. I’d throw Richy in at 10 as well if James isn’t fit. Just get as much pace into the team as possible otherwise the Fulham and Burnley games will happen again.
I agree but our manager sees it differently. I must confess to not thinking too much of old Carlo. He’s on a retirement junket with us and appears totally incapable of getting a tune out of our useless mob. I suspect Farhad’s pride prevents him doing the right thing in firing Barney and begging our prodigal son to return home...bring home the Moyesiah!!

Iheanacho again, is his contract up for renewal or something, he's on fire.

Well played Fred, though.
A new striker is meant to be our main focus in the summer, but his good form has also come at the same time we have started playing him alongside Vardy rather than trying him as a lone striker (which he can't really do)

I think having a player like Vardy alongside him who will also have the attention of defenders means Iheanacho can get a bit more time on the ball

Has 2 years left on his current deal so I imagine his contract situation would also start to be looked at by the club

*Also just noticed the "Adblocking Slimeball" tag I have been given lol, shall turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back