Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish keeper has been poor serbia been trying to mug him off all game. They tried to bend one in from a corner and it nearly worked as he was mad far off his line in amongst our defenders and they just after lobbing him from nearly 40 yards out, out of nowhere just way off his line and scored.

Thought Randolph was bad. This Travers is a joke.

Ireland. So boring. So crap.
I'm watching the Wales game, but just had a look at your team. There's not much obvious fresh talent if I'm not mistaken? For as long as I remember the Irish had a core of top level performers with quality mixed with grit and fight. A shame, always liked to see the Republic bloody noses.

I'm watching the Wales game, but just had a look at your team. There's not much obvious fresh talent if I'm not mistaken? For as long as I remember the Irish had a core of top level performers with quality mixed with grit and fight. A shame, always liked to see the Republic bloody noses.
Exactly. I was just thinking feels like moyes everton and hownit degrades post moyes. A team with heart and fight and pride that had a bit of quality for the size of the country or say the size of Everton budget. Completely gone. Cant see it ever going back. Have way more hope for everton. We have absolutely no quality whats so ever our best player is Coleman who was never ever been used as an attacking fullback anyway. Even in his prime. And is over the hill anyway.

The way the premier league is even more multicultural and money we will never have a side with the likes of the two keanes, Kilbane, Carsley, Duff, Given, Dunne and so on. Irish side with multiple players in top teams in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back