Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland are disgustingly bad. Progressively in a nonstop decent to average from the 90s and early 2000s and now into below average diabolical crap territory.

Always would be fighting above their weight considering the population now an embarrassment even factoring in the population.

This surely must be the nadir of Irish football. Years of corruption and no investment into proper grassroots structures has delivered this humiliation.
It's really sad thinking back to the glory days of Italia 1990 USA 1994 and Japan and South Korea 2002. Days like that are a long way off now. There has to be a lot of soul searching after this. I know he managed in Scotland for a bit, but the bulk of Stephen Kennys managerial experience has been in the league of ireland, so i think he was the cheap option for the managers job. But i think irelands problems go beyond the manager at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back