Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middlesbrough v Watford was a dull watch
Thought the same,

Think i will watch these at 3 lol and hope they are better

Peterborough v Sunderland [2nd v 3rd]
Rotherham v Wycombe [22nd v 24th - only because Rotherham have 3 or 4 games in hand on some and are 3 points from been safe]
Tranmere v cambridge [4th v 1st]
Blackpool v Gillingham [6th v 8th]

It's hard to tell whether Suarez is talking racist garbage when he's always speaking with his mouth full.

YLAsLox.gif

Put a double on at the start of the season for Watford and Sunderland to both win their respective leagues. I was beginning to believe, and then they draw with Middlesborough. Why do you continue to haunt me Yannick? I fear I may never be free of you.

tbf he was always probably a decent Championship level player. He's putting up good number for 35 in the 3rd tier.

It was mildly facetious comment. I always thought he could have been useful for us but apart from an assist in his first season and a goal in his second season he was absolutely shockingly bad.

It was mildly facetious comment. I always thought he could have been useful for us but apart from an assist in his first season and a goal in his second season he was absolutely shockingly bad.
Great crosser of the ball and had a little trick or two. Probably would have worked in the 80s but some players just don't fit in with the style of football when they exist.

I'm torn by the Swansea result. I don't want them in the Premier League but I was thinking they might be the one team interested in buying Sigurdsson off us. We would probably have to contribute to his wages but it would be worth it to get him off our books.

I never understand the Europe/world argument used in football.

Carragher just said then he "wouldn't want anyone else in Europe, maybe the world" in the attacking wide position than Alexander-Arnold.

Are there some secret mystical decent teams outside of Europe? Portland Timbers? Melbourne Victory? Boca Juniors?????

Football is Europe; everywhere outside of Europe is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back