Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. How bad were Madrid?

Zidane made way too many changes. The back four have seen 12 changes in the last 20 games and this one was a game too far. Ramos utterly stunk. Never thought I'd see the day he was the weak link.

Tuchel is some manager, but they'll be given a hiding by City.

What annoys me is that City Billionaire and Chelsea Billionaire have sorted it yet we got Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva spunked £400m and Sweet FA to show for it.

I hope Moshiri and Usmanov start thinking let's go for it now.

What annoys me is that City Billionaire and Chelsea Billionaire have sorted it yet we got Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva spunked £400m and Sweet FA to show for it.

I hope Moshiri and Usmanov start thinking let's go for it now.

They came into a league when no one was that rich and could afford to make mistakes. Our “wealth” isn’t really all that and with all other clubs similarly backed in the windows our steps forward are just matched.

They have spent far, far more than us and also probably spent far, far more on tosh signings than us too.

Chelsea well deserved that, like I said last night they will give City a game, an on form city team beats that Real Madrid team by a hatful (Chelsea should have done) just shows even at that level what pace can do, hope Carlo was taking note.
Kante was brilliant.

Wow. How bad were Madrid?

Zidane made way too many changes. The back four have seen 12 changes in the last 20 games and this one was a game too far. Ramos utterly stunk. Never thought I'd see the day he was the weak link.

Tuchel is some manager, but they'll be given a hiding by City.
Possibly, even probably Nostradamus, then again your track record of predicting football outcomes isn’t exactly the best. No offence Squire.

PL teams will be the dominate force in Europe for a while imo, Madrid and Barca are slowly falling off a cliff, PSG will lose Mbappe sooner or later and be meh, Lewndoski is not getting any younger either.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a PL final next year too now United are slowly back in the mix if they buy a top class CB and CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back