Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. How bad were Madrid?

Zidane made way too many changes. The back four have seen 12 changes in the last 20 games and this one was a game too far. Ramos utterly stunk. Never thought I'd see the day he was the weak link.

Tuchel is some manager, but they'll be given a hiding by City.
Got no choice Dave, they are suffering with injuries at the moment, squad needs an overhaul that era has ended for them tbh.

That, or he really understands his audience. Only he knows for sure.

If he understands his audience then he's doing a terrible job marketing to them these days if the ratings are anything to go by

More likely that his fan base have changed and he hasn't moved with the times, leading to them moving on to other things

John Cena got booed against an evil Russian at WrestleMania in recent years

Wow. How bad were Madrid?

Zidane made way too many changes. The back four have seen 12 changes in the last 20 games and this one was a game too far. Ramos utterly stunk. Never thought I'd see the day he was the weak link.

Tuchel is some manager, but they'll be given a hiding by City.

City full strength beat them, no question about it mate.

I wonder if common sense will now prevail re the final. I doubt it though.

Fans going over would face a £1750 bill for a hotel quarantine on their return... Plenty on UK grounds could surely step in even if Wembley is booked

oh yeah what happens with that if Chelsea finish 4th and win the CL?
The only way West Ham could finish 4th and not get CL is if:

Chelsea finishes 5th or lower and wins CL, and
Arsenal finishes 5th or lower and wins EL

Then both of them get CL bids, the top 3 get theirs as usual, and West Ham is dropped to the Europa League.

Reactions: JMT
They came into a league when no one was that rich and could afford to make mistakes. Our “wealth” isn’t really all that and with all other clubs similarly backed in the windows our steps forward are just matched.

They have spent far, far more than us and also probably spent far, far more on tosh signings than us too.

100% this. City bought a lot of dross along the way as well. That lot across the park flushed FSG's initial investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back