Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We briefly touched it last night and whilst I think it could be too soon for Chelsea in some regards, they’re still now 90 minutes from a Champions League Trophy. It’s not like Tottenham, they’re genuinely a good team, and I feel it would be harsh to discount them.

They have had City’s number in the cup, so that’ll certainly buoy them.
Will be a cracking final!

If Chelsea had a finisher up front I'd say they had a good chance. I see a lot of City players who can step up and score.

I'm open for discussion bud, shout me always and I'm here to debate.
I genuinely don't think a single Chelsea player gets in Man City's first 11. Maybe Kante. But this is not a slight on Chelsea as they are a great team with incredible players. I think they will be the closest challengers to City next year. They also have a lot of young players so could push on very quickly to be at City's level. I just don't think they are there yet

i think the final will be a very close game , tuchel tbf has done really well since he landed at Chelsea but city all round have a big squad and i would make them favourites

I genuinely don't think a single Chelsea player gets in Man City's first 11. Maybe Kante. But this is not a slight on Chelsea as they are a great team with incredible players. I think they will be the closest challengers to City next year. They also have a lot of young players so could push on very quickly to be at City's level. I just don't think they are there yet
Yeah defo see them challenging next season personally.

No doubt they will add a proper Striker in the summer and they have most other things.

If Chelsea had a finisher up front I'd say they had a good chance. I see a lot of City players who can step up and score.

I mean, sooner or later Werner will score, I always think of when Chelsea won the Champions League in 2012, and Torres popped up with a big winner and then scored in the Europa League a year later.

He scored tonight and has largely been, much like Torres was, a flop at Chelsea... so far.

Still agree, and think City will be too strong, but Chelsea fully deserving of their place and just hope it’s a good spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back