Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the US lineup for the match against Mexico tonight. Sure hope I’m wrong but it looks absolutely awful. Acosta and Ream both starting…Adams, Musah, and Aaronson on the bench again. What the actual F are you doing Berhalter? If he’s trying to prove a point I have no idea what it is.

Just saw the US lineup for the match against Mexico tonight. Sure hope I’m wrong but it looks absolutely awful. Acosta and Ream both starting…Adams, Musah, and Aaronson on the bench again. What the actual F are you doing Berhalter? If he’s trying to prove a point I have no idea what it is.
I don't think Adams is ready.

This team doesn't have enough high level ball players to try and play out like this against a good press like Mexico's. Trying to do it with Acosta and Mackenzie is criminal.

Is anyone watching this game understanding what is going on?

The first goal, I've got no idea what McKenzie is trying to do.

Then the goalkick, you bring in both cb's, outside backs, reduced all your space. Touch the ball in play then just wait for the pressure and panic.

I don't like what I see out of anyone right now. Like I've got no interest in watching McKenzie ever play for the team again. And Steffen is getting there. He needs to just focus on the net and not the ball on his feet. Stop playing cute and do your job. Distribute and get out the way.

I don't think Adams is ready.

This team doesn't have enough high level ball players to try and play out like this against a good press like Mexico's. Trying to do it with Acosta and Mackenzie is criminal.
Berhalter said Adams was fit. And either way, Acosta is not the correct answer in a game like this.

I'm happy but that's the exact kind of goal that I hate. The US absolutely did not deserve to be bailed out by that.

This is what berhalters there for.

I'm happy but that's the exact kind of goal that I hate. The US absolutely did not deserve to be bailed out by that.

This is what berhalters there for.
I’ll take it. We haven’t played horribly. Just need to cut the stupid mistakes and Gregg needs to either get Ream off or figure out how to support him. Mexico are just pulling brooks out and playing balls to runners on Reams side since they know he can’t keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back