Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure we are trying to bring in an RB or re sign either Ward or Clyne (who is still training with us). We also need a CB and have been closely linked with a couple and a DM. But it’s only July 9, our manager has been in place less than a week. Plus, last season I regularly read on these forums how rubbish our squad was and how we were doomed. Now we are doomed for trying to do something about it.
So;
1. We are having a clear out or over age / sick note players.
2. This might reasonably have been done earlier but circumstances meant that was extremely difficult and that paid off anyway (by staying in the Division)
3. We now have a new manager and work has already begun on getting some in and some out.
4. At this moment in time 5 weeks before the season starts we are a bit lighter in the squad than we would be ideally but given the above I think that’s understandable.
Therefore; has all the media babble of clearing out overage / sick note players been overstated? ( especially given last seasons non stop media babble about our overage / sick note squad)

You decide @Nymzee. :coffee:

You seem weirdly sensitive over a pretty normal conversation so I'll leave you to replace the tampon.

Prescot Cables 1 v 1 Accrington Stanley, an excuse to have a few pints. I’ve been to two games this week that were 1-1 after 90 minutes, got to be worth a fiver on that tomorrow night lol

Last edited:
are Dulwich still the hipster side?
Yeah. Definitely hipster and left of centre.You don’t really notice it at away matches. Nice club who were being bled dry by their Property Developer landlord until the local MP got involved.
Anyhow, decent game, Carshalton 1 Dulwich H 0 in a game unbalanced by wholesale subs (as you would expect in a psf) All a bit doleful at Carshalton now as bitter rivals Sutton (literally just up the road) are now a league side. Non League; Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back