• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, why on earth do Sky persist with Alex Scott.

She’s just poor all the way round. Speaks a lot, but doesn’t actually say anything, just fills space with nothing.

says it all when Ashley Cole is a decent pundit by contrast.

Players are clearly well short and nowhere near ready, playing these when only just into training is ridiculous.

As for Iceland, who also had half a team, it's far easier to defend, get men behind the ball and be obstructive than anything more ambitious when everyone is struggling. Their late missed penalty meant they got precisely what they deserved after having no shots on goal all match. They never even changed after Calamity Walker was sent off.

Højbjerg with a yellow card after two minutes of play and giving up a goal by just prancing after his man on a corner kick after 9 minutes. 1-0 Belgium.

Black, female, attractive....

All i've seen is praise for her on Twitter, but for me, she's just regurgitating the questions shes asked, and says it back with some big words to make her sound knowledgeable.

There will be good female pundits, but it 100% isn't her.

All i've seen is praise for her on Twitter, but for me, she's just regurgitating the questions shes asked, and says it back with some big words to make her sound knowledgeable.

There will be good female pundits, but it 100% isn't her.

This is what most ex-player pundits do though. When was the last time you heard an insightful comment from one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back