Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It constantly amazes me the absolute ineptness of the people at the head of the game. How are they doing tests that give results after the game?

The internationals were always a bad idea even with idyllic conditions but when they are this useless its just stupid for the clubs to release their players.

Any idea which prem player has been arrested for rape and false imprisonment? Just the initials?

I obviously don 't know but doing my best impression of Inspector Clouseau lets put the pieces of the jigsaw together...
The story was released by the north west correspondent from the Dail Mail.
It's a Premiership club.
Therefore: City, United, Liverpool, Everton of Burnley.
Which high profile attacker has been reported having 'attitude problems' very recently?
Missed his last game for the club?
Missed the last international game - not even in the squad?
Possibly a good friend of Phil Foden?

As I say the above is pure speculation on my part but sometimes you don't need all the pieces of the jigsaw to see the picture. I genuinely hope I am wrong as he is most definitely a superb talent and something like
this could ruin him (if true). Young kids with literally more money than sense, how many times do you see it?

Edit: According to an alleged ITK It's a City player!

Last edited:

We are not doing well atm, the first 2 games of the Argentinian cup were defeats (the league is not being played this year) and in Copa Libertadores we will face Flamengo, the champion of last year's edition and the strongest team in the continent nowadays... wish us luck

Flamengo is a challenge but sine Jorge Jesus left they've not been as good it seems

Good luck for the season!

Also heard it’s Greenwood and the press release Utd let out about why he didn’t play against Everton doesn’t help with the speculation but even if it is him, he is innocent until proven guilty.
I’ve supposedly seen pics of the woman, she looks about mid 20’s, (not 17 that I’ve read.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back