Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison and Allan both start for Brazil tonight

View attachment 108003
I'm going to sound a bit bitter here but I don't think Richarlison should be playing. He gets sent off against Liverpool, misses our next 3 matches then goes literally across the world where he could potentially pick up an injury? Just annoys me, that. Him being petulant screwed the beginning of our season ffs..

I'm going to sound a bit bitter here but I don't think Richarlison should be playing. He gets sent off against Liverpool, misses our next 3 matches then goes literally across the world where he could potentially pick up an injury? Just annoys me, that. Him being petulant screwed the beginning of our season ffs..

That's him all over, early days, got himself sent off at Watford, cry baby !!

I don't think it's fair to shoulder an entire club's form on him either though tbh. We have lots of very rich professional players that should be able to beat the Newcastle's of the world without Richarlison on the pitch.

I don't think it's fair to shoulder an entire club's form on him either though tbh. We have lots of very rich professional players that should be able to beat the Newcastle's of the world without Richarlison on the pitch.
Oh I don't disagree and that goes back to Ancelotti having no idea how to deal with Richarlison being out as well. It just irks me he hasn't featured for us in about a month and off he goes representing someone else.

The timing is coincidental. He absolutely should play for Brazil, wouldn't be any good if he was poor against Fulham due to a lack of sharpness from not playing either. If he plays well and/or scores for the national team it should only help his confidence when playing for us too

Must win game for England. So Southgate starts with back 5 and 2 holding defensive mids

Whilst I’m glad he’s not playing if you are Keane and see Dier playing as a CB ahead of you you must just know the manager doesn’t know what he’s doing. Nice bloke Southgate but clueless as a football coach/ manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back