• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football - 2024/25 Season

Needs reporting this .
I remember the old way .
And that comment would've been removed.
He's their chief sports writer though - tells you all you need to know about that vile organisation.
Spouting inflammatory comments like that is no different to Maupay getting verbally abused by them supporters last weekend .
The actions this Journo found so deplorable.

Last edited:
Utd really are a distant shadow of what they were. Just buffeted by their global brand status.
A glamour version of Everton. They change and change again and it's back to square one no matter what. Very hard to break that cycle with so many moving parts.
I'm sure we'll donate them a few points this year too. We nearly always seem to be particularly crap against them.

Utd really are a distant shadow of what they were. Just buffeted by their global brand status.
A glamour version of Everton. They change and change again and it's back to square one no matter what. Very hard to break that cycle with so many moving parts.
I'm sure we'll donate them a few points this year too. We nearly always seem to be particularly crap against them.
Garnacho is looking forward to his one worldie of the season no doubt

They get rid of a generational manager and get a guy in who - and I acknowledge it’s only been 3 games - seems to have kept the intensity but made them more clinical.

We, on the other hand, have decided to just sack off that boss defence thing we had going for us last year.

Hard not to be envious, I’ll admit.

They get rid of a generational manager and get a guy in who - and I acknowledge it’s only been 3 games - seems to have kept the intensity but made them more clinical.

We, on the other hand, have decided to just sack off that boss defence thing we had going for us last year.

Hard not to be envious, I’ll admit.

They've only played Ipswich, Brentford and United mate :lol:

You don’t think they look sharper? Gravenberch was MOM for me, today, after looking garbo last year. I reckon they’ll run City closer than many expect.

We’ve “only” played Brighton, Spurs and Bournemouth and looked like Derby County’s record breakers.

I mean I don’t watch them, so I can’t say, but they’re hardly swatting away anyone good. Wait till they have a proper test.

Who we’ve played is irrelevant.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back