• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a medical professional myself but I've had a few close family members die of sudden cardiac failures/complications; many are undetectable.

Obviously there are the issues which accrue overtime due to poor diet etc, but some simply will happen unexpectedly and without prior signs.

I had a few severe chest pains a few months ago and was worried it was my heart. Doctor pretty much explained that one day it may just give up.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Not a medical professional myself but I've had a few close family members die of sudden cardiac failures/complications; many are undetectable.

Obviously there are the issues which accrue overtime due to poor diet etc, but some simply will happen unexpectedly and without prior signs.

I had a few severe chest pains a few months ago and was worried it was my heart. Doctor pretty much explained that one day it may just give up.
Hope you have a long, fruitful, Everton-success filled life mate x

Hope you have a long, fruitful, Everton-success filled life mate x
Thanks, and to @LinekersLegs as well. In all honestly, I don't let it worry me and simply try to consider a healthy diet and regular exercise.

My Uncle was in peak physical fitness and he died in his sleep of sudden heart failure, so I know there's nothing I can. Granddad was the same.

I imagine he'll miss the rest of the tournament. He was on crutches with a big ice pack on his ankle.
Yeah. He landed awkwardly. Gonna be some player that kid.

Been a class above whatevet I've seen and the quality of the other group looks even worse. They played better against the Dutch but still, can't complain with a 4-1 win.

If they learn to play as a team rather than gifted indiviiduals they'd take some stopping.

Yeah. He landed awkwardly. Gonna be some player that kid.

Been a class above whatevet I've seen and the quality of the other group looks even worse. They played better against the Dutch but still, can't complain with a 4-1 win.

If they learn to play as a team rather than gifted indiviiduals they'd take some stopping.
Yeah the German commentator said it was superior individual quality that won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back