Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the media please go massively over the top on this chelsea win like they went massively over the top when they lost last week? Seen some nutter on the BBC saying he doesn't think they'll get champions league.

I hate all the hype around kante ... but the guy is nothing like i've seen before, just absolutely everywhere, just doesn't seem to put a foot wrong. MOTM by far. Dembele on the same scale for spurs, two best centre mids in the league right there by a fair distance.

I love Kante, but then I loved Makalele as well

Indeed both title winners as well...don't remember the latter misplacing too many passes ...

Both of them were the difference maker in at least two different title winning sides as well

Kante for Leicester and a Chelsea, Makalele for Real and Chelsea

They're the sort of player you need in a successful squad. Both are prepared to do the unnattractive yet necessary stuff that's needed when you're challenging for a title

It's why Arsenal haven't won a title since Viera left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back