Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Martinez doesn’t need to play him. They have already qualified so this is effectively a dead rubber. Why not play batshuayi or someone else to see how they are

Eh those matches are still somewhat important, if they win both they are in pot 1 for certain (so they avoid other strong nations). Besides everybody can beat Crystal Palace atm, they are canon fodder, a minor inconvenience quickly bristled aside. Replacing him with Rashford would have been no problem. Quite certain Martinez will not rest him, certainly not for the Bosnia match. Maybe he'll sub him for the Cyprus game.

Will be watching the Hertha game hoping they can capitalise on Ancelloti's sacking. Although I might also try and catch some of your game.

Will be following Spurs ladies first home game in WS2 on Twitter.

Although BHA is my 'local' side I absolutely refuse to watch Woolwich under any circumstances.

Might watch Toon vs RS although I hate 'der redz' it would be under duress.

Will be watching the Hertha game hoping they can capitalise on Ancelloti's sacking. Although I might also try and catch some of your game.

Will be following Spurs ladies first home game in WS2 on Twitter.

Although BHA is my 'local' side I absolutely refuse to watch Woolwich under any circumstances.

Might watch Toon vs RS although I hate 'der redz' it would be under duress.
It's hard not to watch the RS. They're on the tele more than Corrie.

These are the sort of big games that Shane Duffy might have thought he'd never play in again when he voluntarily stepped down to The Championship to restart his career

Happy for him that he made it back to the big time

He's going to have aster challenge today with that Arsenal attack though
He's not in the big time. He's playing for Br*ght*n.

BTW....I only tuned in for the last fifteen minutes of that first half.

A lot of people on here seem to think us going the South Coast in a couple weeks is a ready three points for us.

Is it like as heck :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back