Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be watching the Hertha game hoping they can capitalise on Ancelloti's sacking. Although I might also try and catch some of your game.

Will be following Spurs ladies first home game in WS2 on Twitter.

Although BHA is my 'local' side I absolutely refuse to watch Woolwich under any circumstances.

Might watch Toon vs RS although I hate 'der redz' it would be under duress.

The only consolation is that if the RS do win, it means the Barcodes will have lost :dance:

(pity they both couldn't lose but OK...that's football :()

2 comments from the box pundit on Brighton.
Brighton play Everton after the break then xxxxx and yyyyy, they'll maybe expect to harvest some points from those 3 before they go to another top 4 club.
Brighton really need a centre forward, they'll hope to pick one up in Jan, in this league you'll get relegated without one.

DLDpjDYXUAEnSiJ.png

2 comments from the box pundit on Brighton.
Brighton play Everton after the break then xxxxx and yyyyy, they'll maybe expect to harvest some points from those 3 before they go to another top 4 club.
Brighton really need a centre forward, they'll hope to pick one up in Jan, in this league you'll get relegated without one.

that one they signed seemed pretty decent in August-Early Sept. Mounoue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back