Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very interesting that Amanda Stavely was at St James park. She brokers big business takeovers and was involved when Mansour bought City. looks like Ashely may be selling up.

Weird watching the round up of the Spanish footie. Barça playing in an empty stadium. Hearing every shout of the players and from the bench.

Pish poor from La Liga to "punish" Barca and their fans for something outside their control. Imagine the protests and petitions having flown 2,000 miles to watch the RS or Man U only to find their was a BNP march outside the ground..

Legia Warsaw fans have beat their own players after yesterdays defeat against Lech Posen.

Our primadonnas should be thankful they dont play football in Poland I guess.

Legia Warsaw fans have beat their own players after yesterdays defeat against Lech Posen.

Our primadonnas should be thankful they dont play football in Poland I guess.

That's mental lol

Wouldn't be a good idea letting our fans 'meet' with Rodwell after the years of suffering he's inflicted on us...I fear he'd end up being forced on a plane to Vietnam to work on a fruit farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back