Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once, looking forward to international footie this weekend. Has more meaning in the final qualifying games for the World Cup. Plus, an escape from Everton ain't a bad thing at the moment :mad:

For once, looking forward to international footie this weekend. Has more meaning in the final qualifying games for the World Cup. Plus, an escape from Everton ain't a bad thing at the moment :mad:

That is exactly how I feel. Arsed about Englands match, they are there anyrate, but would love to see as many home nations and the ROI there as well.

Scotland have a tough gig mind.

As part of my crumbling interest in professional football, which I really regret, having invested 40 plus years of my life in it, I find myself watching my national team, England, not bothered if the overrated unresilient prima donnas win or not, but rather in the hope that Henderson gets snapped in half.

Am I a bad man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back