• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's going to be an awfully exciting PL this season as 13 teams jockey to claim one of three relegation berths. Our 1 point haul from the West Brom and Bournemouth games was quite something, and lends me stout belief that our team has the skills, tactical nous and, (most importantly), the necessary fighting spirit to remain terribly competitive in the race to win one of those berths.

It's going to be an awfully exciting PL this season as 13 teams jockey to claim one of three relegation berths. Our 1 point haul from the West Brom and Bournemouth games was quite something, and lends me stout belief that our team has the skills, tactical nous and, (most importantly), the necessary fighting spirit to remain terribly competitive in the race to win one of those berths.
lollollol...well said sir !!!

Sorry @Khalekan, although the FA may impose it in such a way, the rule (to the best of my knowledge) doesn't require the result being impacted.

The wording from the FA mentioned:

Therefore, regardless of how the result impact the final result then the offender (Zaha) should be punished as have other players.
"..clear and overwhelming evidence.."
Stops reading there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back