• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst diver = best diver. Same thing. I'm not criticising him, I'm criticising the officials. I'd love a player who could dive as well as Zaha on a consistent basis. If you're good at it like Zaha, and the ref is John Moss, then you'd be mad not to.
John Moss not being fit enough to keep up with play is a massive help when diving.

Worst diver = best diver. Same thing. I'm not criticising him, I'm criticising the officials. I'd love a player who could dive as well as Zaha on a consistent basis. If you're good at it like Zaha, and the ref is John Moss, then you'd be mad not to.
If he was a diver, you should be criticising him, and all the others. Bollocks to cheating.

Troopz - "Get Offred on"

handmaids-tale-dress-2.jpg

Gaz Baz leaving one on the Arsenal lad there.
He had to go off.
Different level of snide still Gaz.

What a top gaffer he will be. Old school top pro, like Speed was.

Mark Hughes in the paper saying he expects his star players to start showing just how good they can be.

The journo should have asked him “yes, but do you think they can show it on a cold, wet, windy night at Stoke”

Mark Hughes in the paper saying he expects his star players to start showing just how good they can be.

The journo should have asked him “yes, but do you think they can show it on a cold, wet, windy night at Stoke”
I'm expecting for the Stoke board to axe him very shortly if results continue as they are, which is a real shame as I hope he stays in the role.

Obviously that's got nothing to do with having a bet on Stoke being relegated of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back