Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the Spurs hate. Im losing track of our ever increasing list of 'rivals'.

Where are they all coming from?

No idea mate.

I'd say a bit of animosity has been building up gradually with Spurs. Not rivals in any way shape or form and you are streets ahead at the moment but Spurs have been built up by the media to be something you aren't and sadly for you lot a harsh dose of reality was handed out tonight.

Alli dives and he is the biggest cheat in football. Juventus dof it and it is a masterclass. Double standards?

Yes. Niasse goes down easily he gets a ban from the FA, Alli on the other hand? ''Lol I hope he does it in the World Cup''. Like I said above it's partly not even from your own making that people are happy you went out.

Moving away from the daft stuff though you must be gutted to go out like that? Son could of had 3-4 in that first half and you seemed to have the game well and truly in your hands. When Juventus made the switch surely Pochettino had to counter the width? Why not Moura on to keep Lichensteiner in his own half with direct running? Thought Lamela was the wrong sub. Also Eric Dier...hmmm I'm not sold at all.

Alli dives and he is the biggest cheat in football. Juventus dof it and it is a masterclass. Double standards?
I don’t mind this spurs side and your manager and you seem a Decent poster . But I must ask , why are you on an Everton board an hour after your biggest game of the season worrying what we think ? That Leicester muppet used to do the same .

Loved that Chiellini interview post match, just wish the dosy interviewer realised English isn't actually everyone's spoken language and slowed down a bit with his questions.

Loved that Chiellini interview post match, just wish the dosy interviewer realised English isn't actually everyone's spoken language and slowed down a bit with his questions.

He was pure class. Not often you hear those kinds of words from a player as good as he is, basically said that as threatening as Spurs can be they are still only just Spurs. Nice tribute to Astori as well. Thought it was a bit snidey at first to ask him but he seemed pretty open about it.

Yeah me too - Think some blues are a little jealous that they've overtaken us so easily over the past 5 years

For me, they're the model we should be building towards

We can't be only talking about Everton 100% of the time mate. Banter is part and parcel of football, you take it on the chin when it's your turn and then hit back when you have the chance. Bit like what Juventus did tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back