Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves an answer really. It does seem VERY strange behaviour @Yid4life

Because it takes me between 2 and 3.5 hours to get home post match depending on day/time etc and it kills time while waiting for public transport. Is that OK?

Oh, and the Spurs forums are full of melters and knee-jerkers and they get on my tits and cant be bothered to read it.

And I knew the gloating on here would amuse me after a bad evening. Cheers, you didn't disappoint.

Spurs - Wembley hoodoo, will be lucky to come sixth

Spurs - will lose Poch, Kane, Alli and Eriksen

Spurs - group of death will never get out it.

Reality. Lost one league game at Wembley and beat RM and Dortmund. 5 points clear of 5th and 13 clear of 6th.

Reality. Qualified top of our group. Beat the record CL team. Got to within 25 mins of making the QF against the finalists in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

Reality. We will keep all the players that Poch wants for our first season at our new £800m stadium. We have some of the hottest properties in world football. Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Son and Alderwiereld cost £45m between them.

And we are still in the FA cup.

Bottlers and chokers lol.

Immensely poud of my team and where we are in the big scheme of things and how we go about our business the right way.

Last post. Cheers for tolerating me for the last 9 years. It's been emotional.

YIDS!

Because it takes me between 2 and 3.5 hours to get home post match depending on day/time etc and it kills time while waiting for public transport. Is that OK?

Oh, and the Spurs forums are full of melters and knee-jerkers and they get on my tits and cant be bothered to read it.

And I knew the gloating on here would amuse me after a bad evening. Cheers, you didn't disappoint.

Reality. Lost one league game at Wembley and beat RM and Dortmund. 5 points clear of 5th and 13 clear of 6th.

Reality. Qualified top of our group. Beat the record CL team. Got to within 25 mins of making the QF against the finalists in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

Reality. We will keep all the players that Poch wants for our first season at our new £800m stadium. We have some of the hottest properties in world football. Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Son and Alderwiereld cost £45m between them.

Immensely poud of my team and where we are in the big scheme of things and how we go about our business the right way.

YIDS!
meltdown+cover.jpg

YIDS!
Your team and club are miles ahead of us. You must enjoy going to watch them, except last night of course. Sorry if you've decided to leave as your posts were very positive towards us. It's just a shame people on here didn't show you the same courtesy.

YIDS!

Mate, normally not in the business of asking people to stay when they do a Prevenger. But don't let a few lads drive you off the board, you're a good poster

YIDS!

Leaving thread please

YIDS!
why leave just because someone asked you a question?

YIDS!
You knew the gloating on here would amuse you yet it's now the reason you've decided to leave the forum, bit odd.

It must have been obvious that most on here would have been cheering on Juve last night. It happens all over Europe, no one in Germany would cheer Bayern on in a cl game, nor would Juve have had much support from opposing teams fans in Italy last night, and so on, that's just the way it is really.

Shame it's made you decide to leave like.

You knew the gloating on here would amuse you yet it's now the reason you've decided to leave the forum, bit odd.

It must have been obvious that most on here would have been cheering on Juve last night. It happens all over Europe, no one in Germany would cheer Bayern on in a cl game, nor would Juve have had much support from opposing teams fans in Italy last night, and so on, that's just the way it is really.

Shame it's made you decide to leave like.
i think him leaving proves chiellini right about them being mentally fragile about winning

why leave just because someone asked you a question?

I shake my head ruefully when I see the "why are you posting on an Everton board?" stuff

nothing wrong with it , but straight after a massive game like that ?

I thought it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask. How many people on here would watch us in a high profile game and then, on the way home, think "You know what, I think I'll post some messages on the *. . . . . . . forum?"

*insert name of random club here

WIERD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back