Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

A miracle
More than likely Ireland need to win tonight and beat Wales on Monday to get the runners up spot.
If Ireland win tonight and Wales lose or draw a draw will do for Ireland on Monday

Wales has already won; so Ireland has to win in Wales. Assuming nobody ends up worst second etc.

A miracle
More than likely Ireland need to win tonight and beat Wales on Monday to get the runners up spot.
If Ireland win tonight and Wales lose or draw a draw will do for Ireland on Monday

How is that a miracle? Or am I missing something

How likely is it Ireland will be if they beat Wales.

19 points if they beat Wales.

Sweden will have 19 if they beat Luxemburg tomorrow (with one match in hand and +11 already) - so group A probably won't be worst.

Second in group B already has 21 (+24); so probably won't be them.

Second in group C already 19 (+14) with one match in hand - proabably won't be them

Second in group E already 19 (+11) with one match in hand - probably won't be them

Second in group F; is Scotland they have 17 points atm. Their last game is against Slovenia; should easily win that. So they'll have 20 points then.

Second in group G; Italy already 19 (+12); one match in hand.

Second in group H is Bosnia; 14 points atm. They have to play Belgium tomorrow, so if we win against them quite they'll quite likely end up with 17 points. The third Greece still has two easy games; so they'll probably also end up with 19 points (very easy matches ahead so can easily enhance their + goals).

Won't be group I; since both already have 19 points; (if I watch the results tonight + good goals scored ratio's).

So in conclusion; probably Ireland or the second out of the Belgian group will probably be the worst depending on the goal saldo. Ireland has +5 atm I think; Bosnia +11, Greece (+6).

Ps: I am quite tired so sorry if there are some errors there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back