Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care at all mate, just curious as I think it's weird.
He could have just answered the question. He could have just ignored the question. He chose instead to go full on meltdown, which sort of reinforces my original thought - weird.

Don't really care at all mate, just curious as I think it's weird.
He could have just answered the question. He could have just ignored the question. He chose instead to go full on meltdown, which sort of reinforces my original thought - weird.
he answered the question and then decided to melt like the snow has by ours . Bizarre .

Reactions: kev

Because a long term poster who gets asked that all the time finally decided to leave the site. It's not a mystery to me why a supporter of a football team would post in the World Football section of a football forum, but I guess it is for other lads idk
he got asked a simple question and he gave a very fair answer (travelling and time to kill) he’s obviously gutted they got beat so going on an opposing teams site was always going to cause Micky taking. That’s the nature of football fans

Because it takes me between 2 and 3.5 hours to get home post match depending on day/time etc and it kills time while waiting for public transport. Is that OK?

Oh, and the Spurs forums are full of melters and knee-jerkers and they get on my tits and cant be bothered to read it.

And I knew the gloating on here would amuse me after a bad evening. Cheers, you didn't disappoint.

Spurs - Wembley hoodoo, will be lucky to come sixth

Spurs - will lose Poch, Kane, Alli and Eriksen

Spurs - group of death will never get out it.

Reality. Lost one league game at Wembley and beat RM and Dortmund. 5 points clear of 5th and 13 clear of 6th.

Reality. Qualified top of our group. Beat the record CL team. Got to within 25 mins of making the QF against the finalists in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

Reality. We will keep all the players that Poch wants for our first season at our new £800m stadium. We have some of the hottest properties in world football. Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Son and Alderwiereld cost £45m between them.

And we are still in the FA cup.

Bottlers and chokers lol.

Immensely poud of my team and where we are in the big scheme of things and how we go about our business the right way.

Last post. Cheers for tolerating me for the last 9 years. It's been emotional.

YIDS!

Don't leave

These commentators and pundits continually lower the bar in terms of contradictions and banality.

They are forever criticising players for diving or for going down too easily.

An AC Milan player was fouled by the Arsenal goalkeeper but stayed on his feet and no penno was given.

The BT commentator are Robbie Savage are criticising him for it :Blink:

These commentators and pundits continually lower the bar in terms of contradictions and banality.

They are forever criticising players for diving or for going down too easily.

An AC Milan player was fouled by the Arsenal goalkeeper but stayed on his feet and no penno was given.

The BT commentator are Robbie Savage are criticising him for it :Blink:
Really hypocritical, specially from a so-called professional footballer like Savage pretended to be for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back