• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAR is absolutely gash when used in the way it was tonight. Salah should of been off yet it's ignored, on the flip side checking VAR for every little graze off the hand or somebody throwing themselves on the floor is just a terrible system.

''Under VAR protocol'' give it a rest. It's wank.

City haven't been playing well for weeks post Chelsea thrashing.

They beat Huddersfield and Cardiff 2-0, got a lucky penalty beating West ham 1-0 and Watford kept them goalless at the Etihad until the Referee amazingly overturned a offside overulling his Linesman when it was 2 yards offside on the replays.

I fancy Spurs to score over there, amazingly when Kane is out they never miss him and Son is then the focal point upfront they play a quicker game and Son bangs them in for fun as he did last year when Kane was out for 2 spells and this season.

Not a penalty but should have been a red for Salah. Highly doubt Liverpool have the officials in their pocket, they are just spawny.

City haven't been playing well for weeks post Chelsea thrashing.

They beat Huddersfield and Cardiff 2-0, got a lucky penalty beating West ham 1-0 and Watford kept them goalless at the Etihad until the Referee amazingly overturned a offside overulling his Linesman when it was 2 yards offside on the replays.

I fancy Spurs to score over there, amazingly when Kane is out they never miss him and Son is then the focal point upfront they play a quicker game and Son bangs them in for fun as he did last year when Kane was out for 2 spells and this season.
They were 2 down in the fa cup too remember..

IMO that isn’t a pen.. just like Kimpembe against united and like rose tonight against city. And that’s kind of the problem isn’t it? Not whether they’re pens or not just that there is literally zero consistency. VAR is a total farce.

The problem is everything looks far worse when slowed down dramatically. I can see why the Rose pen was given as it blocked a shot on target but at the same time when you watch it in full speed there wasn't anything he could do about it.

I was under the impression VAR would be for clear and obvious errors that the ref couldn't judge properly and needed help. At the moment players are throwing up TV shapes the moment somebody breathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back